1) What is your favourite book in The Hunger Games trilogy?
I would Have to say Mockingjay! It was really under-hyped but I thought it was action filled and a perfect end to the series.
2) How long would you last in the games?
Um, I think I would last fairly long. I am fast and love the outdoors and have done archery and have good aim I think I would last up to where Clove died
3) What the strangest thing you thought would happen in the book, but didn’t?
I thought that Rue would die sooner and be introduced sooner
4) How were you introduced to The Hunger Games?
Well my family was watching it and they were at the cornucopia bloodbath scene and I got scared but then some friends of mine were reading them and my mom said I could read the first chapter to see if I liked it.
5) What’s your favourite moment in the books?
I have to say when they were playing real or not real with Peeta. IDK why but I love that.
6) Who is your favourite villain?
I can’t choose just one cato they are all good cato cato and idk cato but i would have to say idk cato cato
7) Who is your favourite character?
I would have to say Haymitch he is just so witty and funny
8) What district would you live in?
I took a quiz and I got 5 but I honestly believe 4
9) What was the most emotional moment for you?
Any Katniss and Prim moment or Katniss and Peeta
10) What item from home would you bring into the arena with you?
My Phone…Jk um probably my Pandora Bracelet
11) What was the most evil plan in the books?
The whole idea of the hunger games. Kids 12-16 fighting to the death for tv
12) What are you looking forward to most in the films?
I am looking forward to who plays coin just to see how they bring the character to life